- Important Notice for Inquiries
- Application Process
For a returning resident, you will be required to avail the following documents below to the Mission to be issued with a letter to facilitate your travel.
- Kenyan ID and Passport Copies
- Resident ID
- List of Household goods to be returned
- If travelling with spouse- Passport copy and marriage Certificate
- Departure Certificate
Modes of Payment
Applicants for services should pay into the Embassy Account requisite fees (indicating their name and the type of document/service required). The payment may also be made through e-banking or at the post office. Proof of payment and a cover letter/explanatory note with full contact details should be included in the application.
All payments for consular services should be made to the following Bank Account:
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya to the Swiss Confederation
UBS Switzerland AG
IBAN CH87 0023 5235 2621 1801 M
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted;
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- The Embassy does not accept cash payment for services offered.
- Do not put money in an envelope. The Embassy will not take responsibility for any money lost in envelopes. All cash payments enclosed in the application will be sent back to the applicant at their own expense.
- Attach copy of the payment slip to your documents when posting or presenting them at the Embassy (failure to do so could mean delay on the service requested).
- Payments made on behalf of someone else should clearly indicate the name of the applicant and the service requested for on the copy of the slip.
- Details for Payment
- Important Notice